Best Hair Oil in India – Different types and Guide to choose good one for you
Just as the body is pampered with various skin care products, even the hair needs attention and pampering. And the hair oils play a big role in maintaining the moisture and the strength of hair.
Regardless of how many chemical based products you use, it is only the natural hair oil that can help you in maintaining the beauty of your hair.
To cater to the various kinds of hair problems, there are a number of hair oils. All of them are meant to suit a different type of hair.
Before you know the right type of hair oil, you need to know about the different types of hair oil. This will give you the idea, what would be the best suited one for you.
Various types of Hair oils available in India:
Coconut hair oil:
The most popular and widely used hair oil type is the coconut hair oil. It is packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, carbohydrates, capric acid, lauric acid and a number of minerals including iron. This hair oil helps in –
- Faster growth of hair
- Prevents breakage of hair strands and thickens hair
- Makes hair strands stronger
- Prevents dandruff, itchy scalp and makes scalp healthy
- Moisturizes hair.
The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil are very useful for maintaining hair and scalp health.
Coconut oil is suitable for all hair types. Even people with greasy hair types can use this oil. The best variant is the virgin coconut oil.
This oil is much appreciated in cooking, because of its dietary benefits. However, it is equally beneficial in maintaining hair health. Extra virgin hair oil contains a number of antioxidants and vitamins A, D, E and K. This hair oil can –
- Prevent dandruff and fight bacteria
- Reduce hair loss
- Increase hair growth
- Moisturize hair, making it soft and smooth.
When extra virgin olive oil is massaged on to the scalp, it increases the blood circulation and thus, the health of the scalp is promoted.
Those, who have dull and damaged hair, will find olive oil most suitable for treating their hair.
Not only is almond one of the healthiest nuts for eating, but its oil has amazing properties that can increase the health of hair. Almond oil contains various antioxidants, proteins and a number of vitamins such as A, B and E. This oil can –
- Prevent hair thinning and promote thickening of hair
- Cure dandruff problem
- Soften hair and bring back the lustre of dull hair.
The sweet almond oil can lock the moisture, seal and smooth the hair cuticles.
Almond oil is best suited for the dull and damaged hair that requires lustre and softness back.
This Moroccan hair oil is rich in vitamin E and many fatty acids. It can make –
- Dry and unruly hair manageable
- Cut away frizzy hair and fly-away hair strands
- Make coarse hair soft and shiny.
Hair hassle can hugely be solved with this oil.
Argan oil is best suited for severely dry, coarse, frizzy hair with split ends that require excessive moisture and softness.
This hair oil is rich in fatty acids, amino acids and vitamin A, D, B and K. It can –
- Deeply condition hair
- Straighten hair
- Improve shine.
This hair oil gets absorbed quickly into the hair and it does not make the hair limp.
Those, who want to get the wet, shiny and still silky appearance of their hair, must use avocado oil.
Few other important hair oils:
Apart from the already mentioned hair oils, there are a number of other hair oils that too are important, useful and beneficial for catering to a number of hair problems. These are –
- Tea tree oil: Suitable for treating lice and dandruff.
- Rosemary oil: Slows down the greying of hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Marula oil: Prevents hair from being dried out in the sun and also nourishes colour treated hair.
- Babassu oil: Extremely frizzy and curly hair can be managed with this heavy duty oil.
- Jojoba oil: It has a number of properties that can prevent damage, strengthen hair and also make the scalp healthy.
- Amla Oil:Amla Oil is a rich source of antioxidants and nutrients as iron, vitamin A & C, fiber, potassium, magnesium and calcium.Amla Oil is very beneficial in improving eye health, hair luster, skin, and anemia.
Now that you have known about the popular oils and their properties, it will be easy to choose the right one for you.
To make things even simpler,we have picked best selling hair oils online in India and the list is picked from Amazon India.Go through the top list and choose the good one that works for you.
Top 10 best selling Hair oils to buy online in India:
Get a hair oil of your choice and keep your hair healthy.
The product information above (especially the current prices) are not real time and will be updated every 12 hours.Please refer to our DISCLAIMER for more information.
Categorised in: HOW-TO-CHOOSE